Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · June 4, 2023
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Andreas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mark Twain Medical Center is a 25-bed, critical access hospital providing inpatient acute care, outpatient services and emergency services.
- Fish and explore Haupt Creek and its historical bridge.
- Nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains and in the heart of California gold rush country, San Andrea, California has much to offer.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Competitive hourly rate for physicians.
- Supportive Hospital Administration.
- Averages 10 patients/ day.
- This famous town was officially established in 1853 when an underground river channel containing large veins of gold was discovered.
- Industry-leading programs and services.
- As part of the Dignity Health network, Mark Twain Medical Center is dedicated to delivering high quality, compassionate care and access to San Andreas and nearby communities.
- San Andreas is on the register of California Historical Landmarks, and centrally located, just a of San Francisco and of Lake Tahoe, Calaveras County can be found midway between Sacramento and Yosemite on State Highway 49.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Hospitalists for Mark Twain Medical Center in San Andreas, CA.
- Autonomous and collegial environment.
- For outdoor enthusiasts, activities abound with four exceptional golf courses, extensive hiking, biking, caving, river rafting, and gold panning excursions!
- Responsive and available specialist.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission and has been awarded its Gold Seal of Approval.
- New Hogan Lake is the perfect place for camping, water sports, fishing, hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding.
- Mark Twain Medical Center in San Andreas recently received multiple awards and recognition for its quality patient care.
- Visit Calaveras County Museum and Historical Society where you can see the Hall of Record Historic Court House and jail yard.
- Mark Twain is located in beautiful San Andreas, California.
- 25 Bed Critical Access Facility.
- Numerous educational opportunities.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine.
- Including four Specialty Care Centers and five community Medical Centers.
- 12 or 24 hour shifts (24 preferred).
- Only about an hour south of Sacramento, Calaveras County offers 25 award-winning wineries and microbreweries.
- Employee status with medical benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Envision Physician Services