Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · December 1, 2023
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (San Jose) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is an open ICU with full-time intensivists.
- You put in order for IR to do thoracentesis, LP, PEG, Biopies, and paracentesis and it will get done.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Reference ID: ORD-140311-MD-CA.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- There will be no trauma.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- The EMR is Epic.
- Support Staff: n/a.
- There are FP residents in-house.
- Procedures Required: NO procedures are required.
- A 350-bed facility is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- The facility is located in San Jose, CA.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- No procedures are required just rounding/admitting and assigned patients (not open cross-coverage).
- Case Load/PPD: 12-13 plus 2-3 admits.
- Shift Times: 7P-7A.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Government: No.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Mar 31.