Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · November 26, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Government: No.
- Case Load/PPD: 15 or less.
- Dates Needed: Asap or December - ongoing - perm transition available.
- Reference ID: ORD-111772-MD-CA.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- A critical access hospital is seeking an FP or IM hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- The locum will see no more than 15 ppd.
- Open ICU.
- 24-Hour Shift.
- CertificationsRequired: IM or FP.
- Locums to Perm.
- The ED handles codes and there are 3 or less admits per night.
- The facility is located in a small town about 2 hours outside of Los Angeles, CA.
- This is for solo coverage with limited sub-specialty support.
- Support Staff: n/a.
- EMR is Allscripts.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Shift Times: 7a-8a start - 24 hour.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago