Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · November 26, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Sacramento) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Title: Hospitalist.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- An inpatient health center in Sonoma County is looking to add a Hospitalist to their team.
- This facility is located an hour from the San Pablo Bay National Wildlife Refuge and has year-round recreation.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- 10 - 11 hour shifts.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Availability: Full-Time.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- Experience Required: Minimum 1-year experience.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Position Overview.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Schedule: Days/Nights.
- Setting: Inpatient Setting.
This locum job opening was posted
10 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.