Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · November 26, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Davis) is a single-specialty group practice.
- This is an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking moonlighting, or per diem work as they are continuing training, or want to maintain their experience in an inpatient setting.
- It's location in Northern California offers residents close proximity to the legendary recreation and leisure centers of Lake Tahoe, the Napa Valley wine country, national parks and seashores.
- Krysta Burris,.
- Sutter Health Valley Area.
- Davis is located 10 minutes west of Sacramento and one-and-a-half-hour drive to San Francisco.
- Pediatric Hospitalist (Supplemental/Per Diem/Internal Locums) - Davis, CA.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1,100+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization.
- Davis offers numerous intellectual, recreational, and cultural activities serving a wide variety of interests.
- The Davis community is not only a great place to live but also a great place to raise a family.
- The city is also known as the "Bicycle Capital of America" and is committed to environmental awareness.
- The Davis Joint Unified School District is one of the best in California.
- Generous compensation.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano and Yolo Counties.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle.
- Davis is a close-knit, friendly community and home to the University of California at Davis, a world-class university recognized for its School of Medicine, School of Law, and its PhD program in biological sciences.
- Advanced practice technology, including Electronic Medical Records.
- Davis is a unique, academic, progressive, vibrant, and family-oriented city.
- SMG is seeking a BE/BC Pediatrician physician to cover inpatient per diem shifts for our Newborn rounding and ER.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Sutter Health