Hospitalist Jobs in California
Tuesday · March 28, 2023
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Davis) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Its location in Northern California offers residents close proximity to Lake Tahoe's legendary recreation and leisure centers, the Napa Valley wine country, national parks, and seashores.
- The Davis community is not only a great place to live but also a great place to raise a family.
- The Davis Joint Unified School District is one of the best in California.
- Davis offers numerous intellectual, recreational, and cultural activities serving a wide variety of interests.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Valley Area of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano, and Yolo Counties.
- A positive work-life balance.
- Generous compensation.
- This is an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking moonlighting, or per diem work as they are continuing training, or want to maintain their experience in an inpatient setting.
- The city is also known as the "Bicycle Capital of America" and is committed to environmental awareness.
- Davis is a close-knit, friendly community and home to the University of California at Davis, a world-class university recognized for its School of Medicine, School of Law, and Ph.
- Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle.
- Sutter Medical Group (SMG) is seeking a BE/BC Pediatric Hospitalist to cover inpatient per diem shifts for our Newborn rounding and ER.
- Advanced practice technology, including Electronic Medical Records.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1,100+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound, and collaborative organization.
- Krysta Burris,.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- Davis is a unique, academic, progressive, vibrant, and family-oriented city.
- Sutter Health Valley Area.
- Davis is located 10 minutes west of Sacramento and a one-and-a-half-hour drive to San Francisco.
- Program in biological sciences.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Sutter Health