Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · June 27, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Davis) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Davis is located 10 minutes west of Sacramento and a one-and-a-half-hour drive to San Francisco.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle.
- Davis is a close-knit, friendly community and home to the University of California at Davis, a world-class university recognized for its School of Medicine, School of Law, and Ph.
- A positive work-life balance.
- The Davis community is not only a great place to live but also a great place to raise a family.
- Program in biological sciences.
- Davis offers numerous intellectual, recreational, and cultural activities serving a wide variety of interests.
- This is an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking moonlighting, or per diem work as they are continuing training, or want to maintain their experience in an inpatient setting.
- Sutter Health Valley Area.
- The Davis Joint Unified School District is one of the best in California.
- Krysta Burris,.
- Davis is a unique, academic, progressive, vibrant, and family-oriented city.
- Generous compensation.
- Sutter Medical Group (SMG) is seeking a BE/BC Pediatric Hospitalist to cover inpatient per diem shifts for our Newborn rounding and ER.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1,100+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound, and collaborative organization.
- The city is also known as the "Bicycle Capital of America" and is committed to environmental awareness.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Valley Area of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano, and Yolo Counties.
- Its location in Northern California offers residents close proximity to Lake Tahoe's legendary recreation and leisure centers, the Napa Valley wine country, national parks, and seashores.
- Advanced practice technology, including Electronic Medical Records.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Sutter Health