Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · October 24, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- CertificationsRequired: IM or FP.
- The locum will be rounding and admitting on the swing or night shift, with intensivist on. APPs are on with intensivist during the day.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Locum will be responding to codes.
- Located on the north coast of California, Mendocino County is a magical place filled with one-of-a-kind California opportunities and inhabited by the most unique of people who exude diversity.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Reference ID: ORD-108163-MD-CA.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Procedures Required: rounding and admitting.
- The facility is located in Mendocino County in California.
- Government: No.
- A short-term acute care hospital and level IV trauma center is seeking a hospitalist for ongoing locum tenens coverage.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Support Staff: 2 NPs, intensivist, subspecialty.
- Shift Times: 10a - 10p & 7p-7a.
- Case Load/PPD: 15.
- Dates Needed: 11/11 - ongoing.
- This is an open ICU but there are no procedures.
- Stop by Jenny's Giant Burger for dinner and start your mornings at Mara's Coffee House.
- EMR is Cerner.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago