Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · September 24, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen pays $130 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- August 25 & 31.
- Fresno County is also only an hour away from Yosemite National Park, one of the world's most beautiful national parks with opportunities for hiking and river rafting.
- Board Status: Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- 24Hour Shift.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- 24 Hour.
- October 6, 9, 12, 18, 21, 24 & 30.
- Title: OB Hospitalist.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Availability: Full-Time.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- September 6, 12, 15, 18, 24, 27 & 30.
- Experience: Clean background with no malpractice.
- Scheduling: August 25 th, 2021 - April 30 th, 2022.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Weekends Required.
- Position Overview.
- Residency/Training: Obstetrics.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- The area has a diverse population with equally varied arts and food scenes.
- Pay Rate: Negotiable.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- An outpatient health center in Fresno County, California is to add an OB Hospitalist to their team.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099 or Locums to Perm.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves a mix of the outdoors and city life.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.