Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · July 28, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Krysta Burris,.
- The goals of the program are to provide fellows with advanced hospital medicine skills combined with a strong evidence-based knowledge basis in addition to developing future leaders and clinician-educators in hospital medicine.
- For the wine connoisseur, scenic Napa Valley is just a short drive away.
- 2022 - 2023 Academic Year Opportunity - Sacramento, CA.
- Sacramento, the state capital of California, is the core cultural and economic engine of a four-county metropolitan area exceeding 2 million residents.
- Centrally located, it is an hour and a half from the mountains of Lake Tahoe or the bay of San Francisco.
- Applicants should have a demonstrated interest in teaching and clinical care.
- The city offers a wealth of cultural diversity and ample activities, including museums, parks and historical sites.
- Sacramento has close access to fabulous lakes and rivers, snow sports and beautiful trails for running, hiking, biking, etc.
- Fellowship applicants should have completed a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine residency program and be board certified or board eligible with certification pending.
- The Sutter Medical Center Hospitalist Fellowship Program provides a rich educational experience for graduates of either Family Medicine or Internal Medicine residency programs with a core curriculum based on the Society of Hospital Medicine clinical core competencies.
This perm job opening was posted
by Sutter Health