Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · September 24, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen pays $160 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Sacramento) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Position Overview.
- Scheduling: 7 days per week.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- 7: 00 am - 7:00 pm.
- A health clinic in Santa Clara County, California is looking to add a Hospitalist to their team.
- 7: 00 pm - 7:00 am.
- 5: 00 pm - 12:00 am.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- This facility is located just 45 minutes from San Francisco, but also has ready access to the outdoors.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Availability: Full-Time or Part - Time.
- Open to nights is a plus.
- Experience Required: 2year's experience.
- The area is right by the San Francisco Bay, sporting lovely waterfront views, and is just minutes away from multiple preserves and forests where you can go hiking and camping.
- Title: Hospitalist.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Residency/Training: Internal Medicine.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves a mix of the outdoors and city life.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.