Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · September 24, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Monterey) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Procedural experience a Plus, not required though.
- Lucrative financial package includes strong base compensation, bonuses and administrative stipend - earning potential over $300,000.
- Days Only.
- Seeking candidates with 3 to 5 years experience, Internal Medicine trained preferred, but open to FM trained with experience.
- Chief Hospitalist Coastal California - Ucsf Affiliate.
- Lucrative benefit package plus secure your future with a two year Path-to-Partnership.
- Monterey County is located on the Central Coast of California and is home to the spectacular Big Sur coastline and the Salinas Valley.
- Dream Job.
- Lead a group of eight Hospitalists at a 172 bed, academic facility which is a Level II Trauma Center.
- Great Program.
- Beautiful Area.
- Rated as one of the Top 10 American Cities for cleanest air quality, with an average temperature of 68'F.
- Just two hours from San Francisco and within driving distance of Lake Tahoe and Los Angeles.
- Enterprise Medical is representing a unique opportunity located near Monterey, within 90 miles of the Bay Area.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Sep 20.