Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · July 28, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Monterey) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Seeking candidates with 3 to 5 years experience, Internal Medicine trained preferred, but open to FM trained with experience.
- Great Program.
- Lead a group of eight Hospitalists at a 172 bed, academic facility which is a Level II Trauma Center.
- Lucrative financial package includes strong base compensation, bonuses and administrative stipend - earning potential over $300,000.
- Chief Hospitalist Coastal California - Ucsf Affiliate.
- Enterprise Medical is representing a unique opportunity located near Monterey, within 90 miles of the Bay Area.
- Procedural experience a Plus, not required though.
- Monterey County is located on the Central Coast of California and is home to the spectacular Big Sur coastline and the Salinas Valley.
- Beautiful Area.
- Lucrative benefit package plus secure your future with a two year Path-to-Partnership.
- Dream Job.
- Rated as one of the Top 10 American Cities for cleanest air quality, with an average temperature of 68'F.
- Days Only.
- Just two hours from San Francisco and within driving distance of Lake Tahoe and Los Angeles.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.