Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · August 17, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A 250 bed facility with full sub-specialty support is seeking an IM hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- CertificationsRequired: Internal Medicine.
- Dates Needed: Mix of days and nights - Asap - Ongoing.
- Night Shift.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Shift Times: 7a - 7p, 7p-7a.
- The locum will work a mix of days and nights rounding, admitting, and working with sub-specialists and ICU team.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Case Load/PPD: 12-15.
- The facility is located in Long Beach, CA.
- Reference ID: ORD-102373-MD-CA.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Procedures Required: None.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Government: No.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Oct 8.