Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · September 24, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen pays $140 per hour.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- This facility is located 25 minutes from San Francisco, Ca, and has year-round recreation.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Experience Required: 1-year experience.
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, and PTO / Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens rong> Availability: Part-Time.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- Title: Nocturnist.
- Position Overview.
- Schedule: 1900 - 0700 or 1800 - 0700.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing, and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Setting: Inpatient Setting.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- An inpatient health center in Marin County is looking to add a Nocturnist to their team.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Board Status: Board Certified (will not accept BE).
- Certification: MD (will not accept DO).
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.