Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · May 6, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Limited GI.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Shift Times: 7a-7p plus night., some critical care mgmt.
- The facility is located east of Bakersfield, CA.
- Case Load/PPD: 15 or less.
- 24-Hour Shift.
- A facility with less than 100 beds is seeking an internal medicine hospitalist for ongoing locum tenens coverage.
- Locums to Perm.
- Dates Needed: June 1st - ongoing (6 shifts per month).
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- CertificationsRequired: BC Internal Medicine.
- Support Staff: n/a.
- Open ICU.
- Reference ID: ORD-100250-MD-CA.
- Government: No.
- But not heavy on procedures (surgical staff handles most procedures).
- The locum will 12 hour shifts that include rounding and. This is solo work with limited sub-specialty support (cardio/rad 4-5 days/week.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago