Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · May 6, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- The Hospitalists orders are carried out by the acute care HH RN.
- Government: No.
- The program is part of a large facility located in Arizona.
- Patients requiring "admission" that have low to moderate acuity are offered to participate in the Home Recovery Care Program.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- When the patient no longer requires hospitalization, the Hospitalist discharges the patient and documents a discharge summary.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Night Shift.
- Reference ID: ORD-100003-MD-CA.
- The following and subsequent days the Hospitalist "rounds" on the patient virtually with the assistance of the in-person RN.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Case Load/PPD: 4-8.
- The patient is then transported home and is met by the acute care home health nurse.
- After complete evaluation, the Hospitalist documents the "admission" and writes "admission" orders.
- Active AZ License - will not consider Imlc Board Certified or Eligible Acls Board Certified DEA Comfortable with patients ages 16 and up Average 4 "admissions" per day.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Dates Needed: Ongoing for 6 months - swing shifts.
- A "Hospital at Home" program is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago