Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · April 15, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Title: Critical Care Physician.
- An inpatient health center in Benton County, Washington is looking to add a Critical Care Physician to their team.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Position Overview.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Experience Required: 1 years experience.
- Availability: Part-Time.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Residency/Training: Internal Medicine.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- The area has vibrant arts and food scenes and has a great medium-sized city feel while also being close enough to Portland and Seattle for a weekend trip.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the charm of small city life while also having the convenience of proximity to two major metropolitan areas.
- Scheduling: Looking for coverage in May and June.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Setting: Inpatient Setting.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.