Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · September 24, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Sacramento) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Sutter Medical Group is seeking a Hospitalist Medical Director to join their growing Hospitalist division in Sacramento, CA.
- Advanced practice technology, including: Electronic Medical Records.
- Sacramento, the capital of California, offers a wealth of cultural diversity and ample activities, including: museums, parks, historical sites, fabulous lakes, rivers, beautiful trails for running, hiking, biking, and other outdoor activities.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano, and Yolo Counties.
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle.
- Whether it is honoring its Gold Rush beginnings in Old Sacramento, cheering on the professional basketball team (Sacramento Kings), or triple A baseball team (Sacramento River Cats), there is always something to do nearby.
- Centrally located, it is an hour and a half from Lake Tahoe or San Francisco.
- Quality bonus-paid out annually.
- For the wine connoisseur, scenic Napa Valley is just a short drive away.
- Differentials for PM and Night Shifts.
- Sutter Health Valley Area.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- This position effectively manages, directs and coordinates all aspects of the Hospitalist program from scheduling oversight, developing protocols and procedures, resolving operational and clinical issues, and providing leadership for the program.
- Generous compensation and benefits, including 401(k).
- Specifically the Medical Director is responsible for the following supervision: oversee performance of 70+ Hospitalist physicians, perform ongoing mentoring and case review as needed, and advise the program in recruiting evaluation and retention.
- The greater Sacramento has been cited as one of the five most livable regions in America.
- Shift pay with shareholder track.
- RVU productivity bonus - paid out quarterly.
- Attend various meetings to discuss status and progress of the program.
- 9 hour rounding or 9-12 hour admission shifts.
- Krysta Burris,.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1000+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Sutter Health