Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · June 14, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Sacramento) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Quality bonus-paid out annually.
- Whether it is honoring its Gold Rush beginnings in Old Sacramento, cheering on the professional basketball team (Sacramento Kings), or triple A baseball team (Sacramento River Cats), there is always something to do nearby.
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle.
- 9 hour rounding or 9-12 hour admission shifts.
- This position effectively manages, directs and coordinates all aspects of the Hospitalist program from scheduling oversight, developing protocols and procedures, resolving operational and clinical issues, and providing leadership for the program.
- Centrally located, it is an hour and a half from Lake Tahoe or San Francisco.
- Differentials for PM and Night Shifts.
- Advanced practice technology, including: Electronic Medical Records.
- Generous compensation and benefits, including 401(k).
- For the wine connoisseur, scenic Napa Valley is just a short drive away.
- The greater Sacramento has been cited as one of the five most livable regions in America.
- RVU productivity bonus - paid out quarterly.
- Sutter Health Valley Area.
- Specifically the Medical Director is responsible for the following supervision: oversee performance of 70+ Hospitalist physicians, perform ongoing mentoring and case review as needed, and advise the program in recruiting evaluation and retention.
- Sutter Medical Group is seeking a Hospitalist Medical Director to join their growing Hospitalist division in Sacramento, CA.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- Krysta Burris,.
- Attend various meetings to discuss status and progress of the program.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1000+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization.
- Sacramento, the capital of California, offers a wealth of cultural diversity and ample activities, including: museums, parks, historical sites, fabulous lakes, rivers, beautiful trails for running, hiking, biking, and other outdoor activities.
- Shift pay with shareholder track.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano, and Yolo Counties.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Sutter Health