Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · November 26, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Sacramento) is a multispecialty group practice.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- Specifically the Medical Director is responsible for the following supervision: oversee performance of 70+ Hospitalist physicians, perform ongoing mentoring and case review as needed, and advise the program in recruiting evaluation and retention.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano, and Yolo Counties.
- Generous compensation and benefits, including 401(k).
- Krysta Burris,.
- Quality bonus-paid out annually.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1000+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization.
- Whether it is honoring its Gold Rush beginnings in Old Sacramento, cheering on the professional basketball team (Sacramento Kings), or triple A baseball team (Sacramento River Cats), there is always something to do nearby.
- For the wine connoisseur, scenic Napa Valley is just a short drive away.
- Centrally located, it is an hour and a half from Lake Tahoe or San Francisco.
- Attend various meetings to discuss status and progress of the program.
- Sacramento, the capital of California, offers a wealth of cultural diversity and ample activities, including: museums, parks, historical sites, fabulous lakes, rivers, beautiful trails for running, hiking, biking, and other outdoor activities.
- Sutter Health Valley Area.
- RVU productivity bonus - paid out quarterly.
- Advanced practice technology, including: Electronic Medical Records.
- The greater Sacramento has been cited as one of the five most livable regions in America.
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle.
- This position effectively manages, directs and coordinates all aspects of the Hospitalist program from scheduling oversight, developing protocols and procedures, resolving operational and clinical issues, and providing leadership for the program.
- Sutter Medical Group is seeking a Hospitalist Medical Director to join their growing Hospitalist division in Sacramento, CA.
- Differentials for PM and Night Shifts.
- 9 hour rounding or 9-12 hour admission shifts.
- Shift pay with shareholder track.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Sutter Health