Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · September 24, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (El Segundo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- DEA and BLS Benefits Overview.
- Life-Changing Work.
- NP-C and experience in Acute Care, or 5-7 years as an ICU or CCU RN/BSN.
- Look NO Further.
- Health, vision and dental benefits.
- You will join a team of 7on/7off clinicians who provide care to Beaver Medical Group patients.
- Balance: We work Monday through Sunday blocks (7on/7off), but allow flexibility in our schedules to accommodate the needs of our candidates and the needs of you and your family.
- Dedicated support: A team of experienced and senior-level recruiters will provide you with collaborative support while you are trained and developed into this role.
- We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices.
- Beaver Medical Group is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
- Paid CME time with allowance.
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, Paid Time Off/Holidays, and other great benefits.
- Comfortable performing H for BMG Psychiatric Admissions.
- Become Your Best.
- Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with tuition reimbursement, learning and development courses, leadership pathways, and internal growth opportunities.
- Did you know Beaver Medical Group is now a part of Optum?
- We are passionate about patients.
- California License.
- A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties.
- Love Your Team.
- Life insurance.
- Do what you love with people you love.
- Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch?
- We are in need of an Acute Care-trained Nurse Practitioner to join our Hospitalist team in Redlands at Redlands Community Hospital.
- And we are looking for amazing people like you.
- Optum, PrimeCare, and HealthCare Partners provide care to patients in the San Bernardino and Riverside County areas, as well as Greater Los Angeles and North Orange County.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays on a 7-day block schedule.
This perm job from Optum - Healthcare Partners was last open on Jul 29.