Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · September 24, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Redlands) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- And we are looking for amazing people like you.
- Beaver Medical Group is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
- You will join a team of 7on/7off clinicians who provide care to Beaver Medical Group patients.
- Optum, PrimeCare, and HealthCare Partners provide care to patients in the San Bernardino and Riverside County areas, as well as Greater Los Angeles and North Orange County.
- Love Your Team.
- We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices.
- Did you know Beaver Medical Group is now a part of Optum?
- A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties.
- Health, vision and dental benefits.
- Look NO Further.
- We are in need of an Acute Care-trained Nurse Practitioner to join our Hospitalist team in Redlands at Redlands Community Hospital.
- Do what you love with people you love.
- Life insurance.
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, Paid Time Off/Holidays, and other great benefits.
- Paid CME time with allowance.
- DEA and BLS Benefits Overview.
- Comfortable performing H for BMG Psychiatric Admissions.
- Balance: We work Monday through Sunday blocks (7on/7off), but allow flexibility in our schedules to accommodate the needs of our candidates and the needs of you and your family.
- Dedicated support: A team of experienced and senior-level recruiters will provide you with collaborative support while you are trained and developed into this role.
- NP-C and experience in Acute Care, or 5-7 years as an ICU or CCU RN/BSN.
- Life-Changing Work.
- California License.
- Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch?
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays on a 7-day block schedule.
- Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with tuition reimbursement, learning and development courses, leadership pathways, and internal growth opportunities.
- We are passionate about patients.
- Become Your Best.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners