Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · April 15, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near Sacramento) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates must be board certified internal medicine or family medicine with prior leadership experience.
- With its Central Valley location, Stockton attracts a wide range of business and recreational activities.
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance.
- Stockton is the 12th largest city in the state with a population of over 250,ockton, the "All America City," offers residents a unique blend of lifestyle opportunities.
- Excellent compensation plan with outstanding benefits that include partnership.
- Open ICU - no procedures required.
- This is your opportunity to lead a team of 20 Hospitalists at a not-for-profit facility in central California.
- Program is well staffed allowing manageable workload and manageable encounters.
- 24/7 Intensivist coverage.
- Nationally recognized as a quality leader, the hospital has aff of over 400, and more than 2,400 employees.
- The California Delta with over 1,000 miles of waterways surrounding Stockton is a scenic wetland with over 100 marinas and resorts.
- St. Joseph's is located in the heart of CSU Stanislaus Stockton, and the Midtown-Magnolia Community, an area rich with homes built around the turn-of-the-century.
- Chief Hospitalist - Join One of California's Top Hospitals.
- A variety of arts and cultural activities are available with opportunities to enjoy music, theatre, dance and literary events.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator.
- Cerner EMR and access to robust internal informatics platform.
- Culture of integrity, honesty, support and amazing retention rates among physicians and nurses.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.