Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · February 26, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Roseville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1000+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization.
- Roseville's excellent school system and beautiful neighborhoods makes Roseville an amazing place to raise a family.
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano, and Yolo Counties.
- RVU productivity bonus - paid out quarterly.
- Sutter Health Valley Area.
- Specifically, the Medical Director is responsible for the following supervision: oversee performance of 70+ Hospitalist physicians, perform ongoing mentoring and case review as needed, and advise the program in recruiting evaluation and retention.
- Generous compensation and benefits, including 401(k).
- Specialty: Hospitalist Medical Director (0 Administrative & 0 Clinical).
- Roseville is a spectacular place to live, work and play.
- It boasts a diverse economy with ventures ranging from technology, health care, agriculture and financial services.
- Krysta Burris,.
- Leadership experience working within a Residency Program preferred.
- Roseville is located in south Placer County and is just a short distance from Sacramento.
- This position effectively manages, directs and coordinates all aspects of the Hospitalist program from scheduling oversight, developing protocols and procedures, resolving operational and clinical issues, and providing leadership for the program.
- 0 administrative, 0 clinical.
- Differentials for PM and Night Shifts.
- 9 hour rounding or 10-12 hour admission shifts.
- Advanced practice technology, including: Electronic Medical Records.
- Attend various meetings to discuss status and progress of the program.
- Shift pay with shareholder track.
- Quality bonus-paid out annually.
- Centrally located, Roseville is only an hour from Lake Tahoe and two hours from the San Francisco.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- Location: Roseville, CA - Sutter Roseville Medical Center.
- Sutter Medical Group is seeking a Hospitalist Medical Director to join their growing Hospitalist division in Roseville, CA.
- With an abundance of shopping, dining, arts, entertainment, business and recreation, Roseville has something for everyone.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Sutter Health