Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · May 6, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Roseville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Attend various meetings to discuss status and progress of the program.
- Specialty: Hospitalist Medical Director (0 Administrative & 0 Clinical).
- Centrally located, Roseville is only an hour from Lake Tahoe and two hours from the San Francisco.
- Specifically, the Medical Director is responsible for the following supervision: oversee performance of 70+ Hospitalist physicians, perform ongoing mentoring and case review as needed, and advise the program in recruiting evaluation and retention.
- Advanced practice technology, including: Electronic Medical Records.
- Roseville's excellent school system and beautiful neighborhoods makes Roseville an amazing place to raise a family.
- Krysta Burris,.
- Generous compensation and benefits, including 401(k).
- With an abundance of shopping, dining, arts, entertainment, business and recreation, Roseville has something for everyone.
- Leadership experience working within a Residency Program preferred.
- Differentials for PM and Night Shifts.
- Shift pay with shareholder track.
- Roseville is a spectacular place to live, work and play.
- It boasts a diverse economy with ventures ranging from technology, health care, agriculture and financial services.
- 0 administrative, 0 clinical.
- RVU productivity bonus - paid out quarterly.
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle.
- Roseville is located in south Placer County and is just a short distance from Sacramento.
- Sutter Medical Group is seeking a Hospitalist Medical Director to join their growing Hospitalist division in Roseville, CA.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano, and Yolo Counties.
- 9 hour rounding or 10-12 hour admission shifts.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1000+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization.
- Location: Roseville, CA - Sutter Roseville Medical Center.
- Quality bonus-paid out annually.
- Sutter Health Valley Area.
- This position effectively manages, directs and coordinates all aspects of the Hospitalist program from scheduling oversight, developing protocols and procedures, resolving operational and clinical issues, and providing leadership for the program.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Sutter Health