Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · January 21, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Bernardino County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Position Overview.
- 7 AM - 7 PM and 7 PM - 7 AM.
- Availability: Full-Time or Part-Time.
- This facility is located an hour from The Angeles National Forest and has year-round recreation.
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- An inpatient health center in San Bernardino County is looking to add a Hospitalist to their team.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Setting: Inpatient Setting.
- Title: Hospitalist.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Experience Required: 1-year experience.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, and PTO / Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing, and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099.
This perm job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.