Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · January 21, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Long Beach) is a single-specialty group practice.
- That takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Current California DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace.
- Minimum 1-2 years inpatient experience required.
- Acgme Residency trained and BE/BC Internal Medicine.
- Patient Census: 12-15 patients.
- Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- EMR proficient.
- Life Changing Work.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
- Participate Hospitalist team meetings.
- Ability to work in face past setting, excellent time management skills.
- All this together is your time to do your life's best work.
- Co-manage with onsite Intensivist/Pulmonologist and Specialists.
- Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch?
- Partner with Hospitalists and interdisciplinary team.
- We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Available to work evenings and overnight shift (not required to stay overnight).
- Average 2-4 admissions evening shift.
- Coverage: Two hospital facilities in designated region (Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, St. Mary Medical Center).
- Optum is looking for a Full-Time Hospitalist to join our Acute Care team in Long Beach.
- Look NO Further.
- We're changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience.
- We are passionate about patients.
- Schedule: 18 shifts per month: 5 PM - 12 AM, 6 PM - 1 AM and overnight shift 12 AM - 7 AM.
- Admitting patients, triage ER patients, assessments (lower level of care), occasional cross coverage if needed, no procedures performed.
- And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
- Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This perm job from Optum - Healthcare Partners was last open on Jan 19.