Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · January 21, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Glendale) is for a Health Maintenance Organization.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- 2 to 4 admissions for the night shift.
- For you, that means working on high-performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter.
- Excellent patient care and communication skills.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace.
- Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Careers with Optum.
- 2+ years of experience required.
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off.
- Day shift hours are from 7am - 7pm, the night shift is typically from 7pm - 7a.
- A limited number of procedures required.
- Time management skills.
- 8-10 night shifts required per month including one weekend.
- The candidate would be rounding at Glendale Adventist, Glendale Memorial, and St Josephs in Burbank, CA.
- Optum is looking for a full-t ime Hospitalist to join our team in Glendale and Burbank, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Make health care work better for everyone.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- Optum offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics.
- No vent management required (intensivist/pulmonologist will be on hand for that).
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants.
- We built an entire organization around one giant objective.
- Bilingual Spanish or Armenian.
- Acgme Residency-trained and BE/BC in Internal Medicine.
- Advanced EMR system in place?
- Ability to work in a fast pace setting.
- Here's the idea.
- Open ICU.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- Here you'll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.
- 7 on 7 off.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- EMR proficiency.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you.
- Patient census is usually 10 to 15 patients per hospitalist.
- 1 to 2 admissions for the day shift.
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
This perm job from Optum - Healthcare Partners was last open on Jan 19.