Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · September 24, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Northridge) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Vent Management.
- Bilingual Spanish.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Just about 15 miles from Santa Monica - and less than 30 miles from Malibu, Dtla, and Pasadena - you'd be working in the middle of a highly diverse environment with quick access to popular destinations, an incredible night scene, beautiful beaches, and top-rated school districts.
- Optum is looking for a full-time Internal Medicine Physician to join our team in Northridge, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Current California DEA certificate required to start.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs and, above all, we are looking for great individuals who are ready to start working for an organization whose quality metrics measure in the 90th percentile - compared to other medical groups nationwide.
- 2-3 years experience.
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes ~6 months.
- 15-18 patients seen per day.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you.
- 7 on 7 off - with option for 2 week on/2 week off.
- S pecialists onsite at facility.
- 2-3 admission in a day shift.
This perm job from Optum - Healthcare Partners was last open on Jul 29.