Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · January 21, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Northridge) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Current California DEA certificate required to start.
- Optum is looking for a full-time Internal Medicine Physician to join our team in Northridge, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Just about 15 miles from Santa Monica - and less than 30 miles from Malibu, Dtla, and Pasadena - you'd be working in the middle of a highly diverse environment with quick access to popular destinations, an incredible night scene, beautiful beaches, and top-rated school districts.
- 7 on 7 off - with option for 2 week on/2 week off.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you.
- 2-3 admission in a day shift.
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes ~6 months.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs and, above all, we are looking for great individuals who are ready to start working for an organization whose quality metrics measure in the 90th percentile - compared to other medical groups nationwide.
- 2-3 years experience.
- Bilingual Spanish.
- Vent Management.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- 15-18 patients seen per day.
- S pecialists onsite at facility.
- Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
This perm job opening was posted
by Optum - Healthcare Partners