Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · June 14, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Ramon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Minimally invasive and robotic surgeries.
- The City of San Ramon (City) was incorporated in 1983 and is located in the San Ramon Valley of Contra Costa County, approximately 35 miles east of the City of San Francisco in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- A diabetes management program that provides counseling and education on meal planning, medication management and blood glucose monitoring.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking full-time hospitalists to join our team at San Ramon Regional Medical Center starting January 1st, 2021.
- The San Ramon Valley has long been considered one of the most desirable living areas in the Bay Area because of its scenic beauty, suburban charms, excellent school systems, and proximity to major employment centers.
- Joint and spine treatment programs providing advanced and minimally invasive surgical treatments.
- Single coverage.
- A blood conservation program, providing surgery and medical treatment without blood transfusions and the use of blood products.
- W2 Employee position with benefits.
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center began serving residents of the San Ramon Valley and its surrounding communities in 1990.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule.
- Business Expense Reimbursement account.
- Must have active CA license.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Award-winning heart care programs, including surgery and rehabilitation.
- A Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (Nicu) that is part of an award-winning family birthing center.
- The City occupies a land area of 18 square miles and is surrounded by the communities of Danville and Dublin, as well as the unincorporated lands in both the Alameda and Contra Costa Counties.
- Pediatric services, with pediatricians from Children's Hospital Oakland on duty 24 hours a day.
- Located on a hillside overlooking the valley, we are a 123-bed, acute-care hospital providing comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services