Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · November 23, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central California ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The group currently has two locations: one in Modesto, CA and the other in Turlock, Ca.
- Scheduling phone interviews for practicing physicians in central California.
- Work between a 465 bed multispecialty Level II Trauma center and a 209 bed acute care facility.
- Average of 16-25 total admits per night (split between 2 physicians) at DMC and 10-15 at EMC.
- Quick access to East Bay and San Francisco provides endless amenities without the stigma of high cost of living, long commutes, and traffic congestion.
- Only Seeking Praciting Phyicians.
- Hike the backcountry wilderness at Yosemite National Park.
- Modesto is a diverse medium sized community that offers reasonable housing costs, good schools, and world-class performing arts.
- This excellent position would be based at both locations.
- Ski the slopes at nearby Lake Tahoe.
- Shift pay plus bonus for additional admissions.
- Central California group hiring Nocturnist.
- Full Benefits including employer contributes 7% of annual income toward pension plan (subject to IRS cap) $20,000 sign-on, CME allowance, full benefits and malpractice coverage.
- Go wine tasting at award-winning wineries in the Central Valley & Napa.
- Facilitate overnight admissions and answer calls/pages from units.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.