Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · November 23, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located in the center of the Santa Clara Valley, on the southern shore of San Francisco Bay, it is considered 1 of the most affluent counties in California.
- This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary with bonus potential.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
- At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- An exciting internal medicine or geriatric physician opportunity is now available in California with a premier health organization due to growth.
- Rare opportunity right in San Jose, the largest city in Santa Clara County.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Reasonable 6 to 10 patients per day with focus on quality care.
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule, flexible hours from 8 am to 5 pm or similar.
- You will enjoy working San Jose.
- Mornings are telehealth from home and afternoons for some post-acute or home visits.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- You will be offered a sign-on bonus or relocation assistance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/CME time, and a retirement plan.
- This is a great opportunity in a team-oriented environment.
- Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, or similar hours.
- It is the economic, cultural, and political center of Silicon Valley and the largest city in northern California.
- The incoming physician will have quality time with their patients seeing 6 to 10 per day.
- Competitive base salary, bonus incentives, and benefits package.
- Must be CA licensed, board certified, and available to start January/February 2021.
- Join a premier health organization to see their patients in Santa Clara County.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- The mornings will be telehealth from your home and the afternoons will be seeing some post-acute patients or home visits.
- Position is available due to the growth of the program.
- Our services are free for you.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago