Hospitalist Jobs in California
Saturday · October 24, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The schedule is 10 and/or 11-hour shifts and you will see an average of 14 patients per day on average.
- For this position, you need to have an active CA state license.
- The covering physician must be board certified and have a current Acls and BLS certification.
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry.
- Other Certification: Acls and BLS.
- Schedule: 10 and/or 11-hour shifts.
- Caseload: 14 patients per day.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Certification: BC required.
- A California-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago