Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · August 12, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Both day and night coverage is needed.
- The facility is located in a central California city.
- Government: No.
- Case Load/PPD: 12-15.
- Shift Times: 7a-7p & 7p-7a.
- The locum will be admitting and rounding on patients and this facility has an open ICU.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- CertificationsRequired: Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Support Staff: ED.
- Credentialing for this assignment will take 60-90 days.
- We are seeking a locum tenens hospitalist for ongoing coverage at two different hospitals.
- Reference ID: ORD-086955-MD-CA.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Facility Type: Group Practice.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Procedures Required: n/a.
- Night Shift.
- Dates Needed: September - Ongoing.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago