Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- CompHealth can help you obtain a CA state license.
- The covering physician must be board certified with Acls and BLS certification.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Other Certification: Acls and BLS.
- With assignments in all fifty states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Certification: BC required.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- License: CA state license needed, not required.
- Schedule: 24-hour coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- A California-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- The schedule is 24-hour coverage.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on May 29.