Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · April 8, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- A locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in California.
- Candidates must be board certified or eligible.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- CA license required.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted CA medical license in hand.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 16 - 18 patients per day, and will do code response.
- Acls certification needed.
- The provider will work a 7-day block schedule.
- Competitive compensation.
- No ICU or procedure duties.
- Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team.
- Acls and BLS certifications are needed as part of this assignment.
- Code response required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 31.