Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · September 30, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Code response required.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Acls and BLS certifications are needed as part of this assignment.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- A locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in California.
- Candidates must be board certified or eligible.
- Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- CA license required.
- Competitive compensation.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted CA medical license in hand.
- Acls certification needed.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 16 - 18 patients per day, and will do code response.
- No ICU or procedure duties.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The provider will work a 7-day block schedule.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 31.