Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · October 1, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The locum will be working solo from 7 pm-7 am with no. There are no procedures associated with this assignment.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- EMR is used for notes and documentation.
- Credentialing takes 30-60 days to complete.
- Facility Type: Group Practice.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Procedures Required: None.
- We are seeking a hospitalist to provide locum tenens coverage for schedule relief at a large acute facility.
- Shift Times: 7p-7a.
- Case Load/PPD: 10.
- CertificationsRequired: BC Internal Medicine.
- Candidates must have an active California license.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Government: No.
- Dates Needed: May 2020 - Ongoing.
- The facility is located in beautiful northern California.
- Reference ID: ORD-080716-MD-CA.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Apr 17.