Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · April 8, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Moederate Sedation Certificate.
- The schedule for this position is 7 am-7 pm for day shift and vice versa for night shift.
- Case Load/PPD: 15.
- Locums will perform central lines and have mid-level and specialty support.
- Candidates must have a moderate sedation certificate and an active California license.
- Reference ID: ORD-080628-MD-CA.
- Support Staff: Yes - Pum CC Physician.
- One is needed for day shift and one for night shift.
- CertificationsRequired: BC IM.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- A large, prestigious group that supports multiple acute care facilities is seeking two hospitalists for ongoing locum tenens coverage to provide schedule relief.
- Government: No.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- The facility is located in beautiful southern California.
- EMR is used for notes and documentation.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Dates Needed: May 2020 - Ongoing.
- Shift Times: 7p-7a.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Credentialing takes 60-90 days.
- Procedures Required: Central Lines required, all other procedures are preferred.
- Facility Type: Group Practice.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago