Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · August 12, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (East of Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For this position, you will need to have Abls and Acls certifications.
- Competitive compensation.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Board certified or eligible.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The provider will work seven-day block schedule of night shifts.
- Abls and Acls certifications needed.
- Due to the timeframe of this assignment only CA-licensed providers will be considered.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- The locum tenens provider will cover the ICU, as well as doing central lines and vent management.
- Give Weatherby a.
- A California-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- CA license needed.
- ICU coverage, central lines, and vent management.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Feb 28.