Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · February 24, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (East of Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CA license needed.
- A California-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- The locum tenens provider will cover the ICU, as well as doing central lines and vent management.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Competitive compensation.
- For this position, you will need to have Abls and Acls certifications.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- ICU coverage, central lines, and vent management.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Due to the timeframe of this assignment only CA-licensed providers will be considered.
- Give Weatherby a.
- The provider will work seven-day block schedule of night shifts.
- Abls and Acls certifications needed.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.