Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · February 24, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- They are offering a 7 on and 7 off block schedule with shifts from 7 am to 7 pm.
- Our services are free for you.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a California group with their search for a hospitalist due to growth.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- 12-hour day shifts.
- You will be offered medical, dental, vision coverage including eligible dependents, lfe/disability insurance, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- You will see 16 patients per day on average.
- Current 2020 IM residents are also welcome.
- The ICU is open, but no procedures will be required.
- Average 16 patients per day.
- This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus quality/performance goals.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- To get started, contact Kaylee Petrosino at or send.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- They welcome both board certified and board eligible IM candidates.
- 2020 IM residents welcome.
- Medical/dental/vision coverage includes eligible dependents.
- It is surrounded by national, state, and county redwood parks, and is the gateway to the redwood forests of Northern California.
- Fortuna is located 7 miles from the Pacific coast on the bank of the Eel River.
- Open ICU, no procedures.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 20.