Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · August 12, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a California group with their search for a hospitalist due to growth.
- They welcome both board certified and board eligible IM candidates.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- You will see 16 patients per day on average.
- The ICU is open, but no procedures will be required.
- Average 16 patients per day.
- They are offering a 7 on and 7 off block schedule with shifts from 7 am to 7 pm.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- To get started, contact Kaylee Petrosino at or send.
- Medical/dental/vision coverage includes eligible dependents.
- This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus quality/performance goals.
- Current 2020 IM residents are also welcome.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- It is surrounded by national, state, and county redwood parks, and is the gateway to the redwood forests of Northern California.
- 2020 IM residents welcome.
- Our services are free for you.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Open ICU, no procedures.
- 12-hour day shifts.
- Fortuna is located 7 miles from the Pacific coast on the bank of the Eel River.
- You will be offered medical, dental, vision coverage including eligible dependents, lfe/disability insurance, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 20.