Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Costa Mesa) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Healthcare Partners is excited to join Optum!
- The position is Full-Time: 18 shifts per month.
- About Us.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Hospitalist to join our Acute Care team in Orange County.
- Cover 1-2 hospital facilities in Orange County.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- That takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
- All of this together is your time to do your life's best work.
- EMR proficient (We use Touchworks by Allscripts).
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Average Daily Patient Census: 12-15 patients.
- Minimum 1-3 years inpatient experience.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Ahead of us is a world of opportunity.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Current California DEA certificate.
- Work with Hospitalist team dedicated to quality patient care.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Schedule: 9 day shifts / 9 night shifts.
- We're changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high-quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners