Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Costa Mesa) is a single-specialty group practice.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- The position is Full-Time: 18 shifts per month.
- We're changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high-quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience.
- Healthcare Partners is excited to join Optum!
- Cover 1-2 hospital facilities in Orange County.
- EMR proficient (We use Touchworks by Allscripts).
- Average Daily Patient Census: 12-15 patients.
- Work with Hospitalist team dedicated to quality patient care.
- Ahead of us is a world of opportunity.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- Minimum 1-3 years inpatient experience.
- All of this together is your time to do your life's best work.
- Schedule: 9 day shifts / 9 night shifts.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Hospitalist to join our Acute Care team in Orange County.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- About Us.
- That takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Current California DEA certificate.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners