Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · November 23, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Davis) is for a Health Maintenance Organization.
- The Davis community is not only a great place to live but also a great place to raise a family.
- Davis is a unique, academic, progressive, vibrant and family-oriented city.
- Attend various meetings to discuss status and progress of the program.
- The Davis Joint Unified School District is one of the best in California.
- Advanced practice technology, including Electronic Medical Records.
- RVU productivity and quality incentive bonus potential.
- Differentials for PM and Night Shifts.
- Davis is a close-knit, friendly community and home to the University of California at Davis, a world-class university recognized for its School of Medicine, School of Law and its PhD program in biological sciences.
- Generous compensation and benefits, including 401(k).
- Sutter Medical Group is seeking a Hospitalist Medical Director to join their growing Hospitalist division in Davis, CA.
- Davis is located 20 minutes west of Sacramento and one and a half hour drive to San Francisco.
- The city is also known as the 'Bicycle Capital of America' and is committed to environmental awareness.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano and Yolo Counties.
- Davis offers numerous intellectual, recreational and cultural activities serving a wide variety of interests.
- Specifically the Medical Director is responsible for the following supervision: oversee performance of 15+ Hospitalist physicians, perform ongoing mentoring and case review with each physician, perform case review as needed, and advise the program in recruiting evaluation and retention.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- This position effectively manages, directs and coordinates all aspects of the Hospitalist program from scheduling oversight, developing protocols and procedures, resolving operational and clinical issues, and providing leadership for the program.
- 25 administrative FTE.8 clinical FTE.
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle.
- It's location in Northern California offers residents close proximity to the legendary recreation and leisure centers of Lake Tahoe, the Napa Valley wine country, national parks and seashores.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1,000+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization.
- Income guarantee with shareholder track.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Sutter Health