Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · September 24, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Davis) is for a Health Maintenance Organization.
- Differentials for PM and Night Shifts.
- Attend various meetings to discuss status and progress of the program.
- RVU productivity bonus - paid out quarterly.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano and Yolo Counties.
- 25 administrative FTE.75 clinical FTE.
- Quality bonus-paid out annually.
- This position effectively manages, directs and coordinates all aspects of the Hospitalist program from scheduling oversight, developing protocols and procedures, resolving operational and clinical issues, and providing leadership for the program.
- The Davis Joint Unified School District is one of the best in California.
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle.
- Davis is located 10 minutes west of Sacramento and one and a half hour drive to San Francisco.
- It's location in Northern California offers residents close proximity to the legendary recreation and leisure centers of Lake Tahoe, the Napa Valley wine country, national parks and seashores.
- Davis offers numerous intellectual, recreational and cultural activities serving a wide variety of interests.
- Sutter Heath Valley Area.
- The city is also known as the "Bicycle Capital of America" and is committed to environmental awareness.
- Krysta Burris,.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- Advanced practice technology, including Electronic Medical Records.
- Davis is a unique, academic, progressive, vibrant and family-oriented city.
- Specifically the Medical Director is responsible for the following supervision: oversee performance of 20+ Hospitalist physicians, perform ongoing mentoring and case review with each physician, perform ongoing mentoring and case review as needed, and advise the program in recruiting evaluation and retention.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1,000+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization.
- Davis is a close-knit, friendly community and home to the University of California at Davis, a world-class university recognized for its School of Medicine, School of Law and its PhD program in biological sciences.
- Income guarantee with shareholder track.
- Generous compensation and benefits, including 401(k).
- Sutter Medical Group is seeking a Hospitalist Medical Director to join their growing Hospitalist division in Davis, CA.
- The Davis community is not only a great place to live but also a great place to raise a family.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Sutter Health