Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · January 21, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Davis) is for a Health Maintenance Organization.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano and Yolo Counties.
- Davis is located 20 minutes west of Sacramento and one and a half hour drive to San Francisco.
- The Davis community is not only a great place to live but also a great place to raise a family.
- Advanced practice technology, including Electronic Medical Records.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1,000+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization.
- It's location in Northern California offers residents close proximity to the legendary recreation and leisure centers of Lake Tahoe, the Napa Valley wine country, national parks and seashores.
- This position effectively manages, directs and coordinates all aspects of the Hospitalist program from scheduling oversight, developing protocols and procedures, resolving operational and clinical issues, and providing leadership for the program.
- RVU productivity and quality incentive bonus potential.
- Income guarantee with shareholder track.
- Sutter Medical Group is seeking a Hospitalist Medical Director to join their growing Hospitalist division in Davis, CA.
- Attend various meetings to discuss status and progress of the program.
- Differentials for PM and Night Shifts.
- Davis offers numerous intellectual, recreational and cultural activities serving a wide variety of interests.
- Davis is a close-knit, friendly community and home to the University of California at Davis, a world-class university recognized for its School of Medicine, School of Law and its PhD program in biological sciences.
- The Davis Joint Unified School District is one of the best in California.
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle.
- The city is also known as the 'Bicycle Capital of America' and is committed to environmental awareness.
- Specifically the Medical Director is responsible for the following supervision: oversee performance of 15+ Hospitalist physicians, perform ongoing mentoring and case review with each physician, perform case review as needed, and advise the program in recruiting evaluation and retention.
- Generous compensation and benefits, including 401(k).
- Davis is a unique, academic, progressive, vibrant and family-oriented city.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- 25 administrative FTE.8 clinical FTE.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Sutter Health