Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Vallejo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Just a short 30 minutes from either San Francisco or Napa Valley, Vallejo is the ideal location for anyone who wants to be in the Bay Area.
- Join a well-established program with little turnover and a manageable census.
- Our physicians work 10-hour shifts.
- This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a dynamic group and organization.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing Hospitalists to join the team on a PRN and full time basis at Sutter Solano Medical Center in Vallejo, California.
- Flexible schedule.
- Easy access to the amenities of metropolitan living.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Exceptional compensation.
- Paid malpractice with tail.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.