Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · December 11, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Barstow) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For over 40 years, we've honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: care for patients.
- Flexible schedule -Collegial practice environment -Scheduled a minimum of 10 shifts per month -Lucrative earnings -Option to be Independent Contractor or Employed -Benefits available, if employed.
- Candidate should have a demonstrated record of clinical excellence along with superior communication skills, and a focus on providing quality care that places the patient above all other considerations.
- The ideal candidate will have a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization and insurability for professional liability insurance.
- We welcome Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained physicians. In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- This is a lucrative opportunity for clinicians, as we recently increased our compensation and are paying well above average.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Barstow Community Hospital in Barstow, California located between Las Vegas and Los Angeles.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago