Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Barstow) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Barstow Community Hospital in Barstow, California located between Las Vegas and Los Angeles.
- This is a lucrative opportunity for clinicians, as we recently increased our compensation and are paying well above average.
- Flexible schedule -Collegial practice environment -Scheduled a minimum of 10 shifts per month -Lucrative earnings -Option to be Independent Contractor or Employed -Benefits available, if employed.
- The ideal candidate will have a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization and insurability for professional liability insurance.
- For over 40 years, we've honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: care for patients.
- We welcome Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained physicians. In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- Candidate should have a demonstrated record of clinical excellence along with superior communication skills, and a focus on providing quality care that places the patient above all other considerations.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.