Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Competitive compensation.
- Pool physician role.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Acls certification needed.
- CA license required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- We have an opportunity in California for a hospitalist.
- The locum tenens physician will work as a pool doctor, and can expect to do day, swing, or night shifts.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- You will have assistance from excellent support providers.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and hold an active CA medical license.
- The provider can expect to work 5 - 8 shifts per month.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 15.