Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · November 14, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- Acls certification needed.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- The provider can expect to work 5 - 8 shifts per month.
- CA license required.
- We have an opportunity in California for a hospitalist.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- You will have assistance from excellent support providers.
- Pool physician role.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and hold an active CA medical license.
- Board certified or eligible.
- The locum tenens physician will work as a pool doctor, and can expect to do day, swing, or night shifts.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.