Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · November 14, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Benefits: IF perm, includes full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, gas stipend, and PTO.
- Title: Hybrid Hospitalist.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Scheduling: Monday-Friday, 8-5pm, On.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency Completed).
- Duties: Morning Rounding: 18-20PPD, Afternoon Clinic: 10-12PPD.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Experience Required: 1 year minimum preferred.
- A health center in LA County is looking to add a Hybrid Hospitalist to their team.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Option of 3 local hospitals.
- Setting: Inpatient and Outpatient Setting.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099 / W2 Permanent.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- Compensation: Negotiable.
- This facility is located just an hour from the Angeles National Forest and has year-round recreation.
- Position Overview.
- Availability: Full- Time / Part-Time.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
This perm job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.