Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Vallejo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Easy access to the amenities of metropolitan living.
- Join a well-established program with little turnover and a manageable census.
- Just a short 30 minutes from either San Francisco or Napa Valley, Vallejo is the ideal location for anyone who wants to be in the Bay Area.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Our physicians work 10-hour shifts and see on average about 6 admissions per night.
- Exceptional compensation.
- Paid malpractice with tail.
- Flexible schedule.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing nocturnist hospitalists to join the team on a full time basis at Sutter Solano Medical Center in Vallejo, California.
- This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a dynamic group and organization.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago