Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · July 8, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Vallejo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible schedule.
- Paid malpractice with tail.
- Easy access to the amenities of metropolitan living.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Just a short 30 minutes from either San Francisco or Napa Valley, Vallejo is the ideal location for anyone who wants to be in the Bay Area.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing nocturnist hospitalists to join the team on a full time basis at Sutter Solano Medical Center in Vallejo, California.
- This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a dynamic group and organization.
- Our physicians work 10-hour shifts and see on average about 6 admissions per night.
- Join a well-established program with little turnover and a manageable census.
- Exceptional compensation.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 12.