Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Van Nuys) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Medical Director is responsible for the oversight of care provided by all program hospitalists.
- They are charged with overseeing staffing, department management and supervision of medical care.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- TeamHealth is seeking a Hospitalist Facility Medical Director to join our leadership team at Valley Presbyterian Hospital in Van Nuys, California.
- This leader will also work closely with facility staff to develop, implement and evaluate all services provided by the program.
- TeamHealth is a physician led organization that offers true career opportunity and excellent compensation and benefits, where we maintain progressive management and commitment to patient care.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago