Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Our Nocturnists typically work 12-hour shifts from 7p-7a.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing Nocturnists for our new Hospitalist program at Valley Presbyterian Hospital in Van Nuys, California.
- Great work/life balance.
- Located in the Los Angeles Metro area, this is an ideal location for someone who wants to live in a great suburb in one of the largest cities in the United States TeamHealth is a physician-led organization that offers true career opportunity and excellent compensation and benefits, where we maintain progressive management and commitment to patient care.
- Competitive compensation.
- Exceptional metropolitan location.
- This high-acuity, 350-bed hospital in Nan Nuys, Los Angeles, has an average of about 14-15 admissions overnight plus some cross cover.
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital specializes in maternal and child health, cardiac care, orthopedics and critical care services.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago