Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · February 24, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This high-acuity, 350-bed hospital in Nan Nuys, Los Angeles, has an average of about 14-15 admissions overnight plus some cross cover.
- Exceptional metropolitan location.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing Nocturnists for our new Hospitalist program at Valley Presbyterian Hospital in Van Nuys, California.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Great work/life balance.
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital specializes in maternal and child health, cardiac care, orthopedics and critical care services.
- Our Nocturnists typically work 12-hour shifts from 7p-7a.
- Located in the Los Angeles Metro area, this is an ideal location for someone who wants to live in a great suburb in one of the largest cities in the United States TeamHealth is a physician-led organization that offers true career opportunity and excellent compensation and benefits, where we maintain progressive management and commitment to patient care.
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 28.