Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Templeton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services!
- Other qualifications include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives required by TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization, insurability for malpractice insurance and confidence to be the only covering physician in the event of an emergency.
- Opportunity to grow professionally through CME.
- Flexible scheduling provides an excellent work/life balance.
- Competitive compensation.
- Ideal candidates provide quality care, demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills, current skills in the full breadth of Orthopedics (at least 3 years of experience outside of residency), and a current California license to practice.
- Twin Cities is ideally located in a charming small-town located between San Francisco and Los Angeles.
- TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity for a board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon to join our hospital-based Orthopedic Surgery program in California at Twin Cities Community Hospital.
- This is an opportunity to work among an established team of professionals.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail guarantee.
- Relocation not required.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 17.