Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Templeton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail guarantee.
- Flexible scheduling provides an excellent work/life balance.
- Opportunity to grow professionally through CME.
- Twin Cities is ideally located in a charming small-town located between San Francisco and Los Angeles.
- This is an opportunity to work among an established team of professionals.
- Competitive compensation.
- Relocation not required.
- TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity for a board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon to join our hospital-based Orthopedic Surgery program in California at Twin Cities Community Hospital.
- Other qualifications include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives required by TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization, insurability for malpractice insurance and confidence to be the only covering physician in the event of an emergency.
- TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services!
- Ideal candidates provide quality care, demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills, current skills in the full breadth of Orthopedics (at least 3 years of experience outside of residency), and a current California license to practice.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago