Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Jose) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Manageable census.
- Fantastic team environment.
- The ideal candidate will be trained in Internal Medicine.
- Physicians who join TeamHealth are part of a physician-led organization that offers true career opportunity and excellent compensation and benefits, where we maintain progressive management and a strong commitment to patient care.
- TeamHealth offers a great work/life balance that gives you quality time with family, time to enjoy the rolling hills of Silicon Valley or the beaches of the Santa Cruz.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Excellent location.
- You are joining a well-established team in the heart of Silicon Valley.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing Hospitalists for our San Jose, California, Hospitalist team at Regional Medical Center.
- Since 1965, Regional has been an essential part of Santa Clara County's public and private health care networks.
- Great health benefits.
- On a spacious campus, Regional is an acute care hospital that offers a comprehensive array of inpatient and outpatient services.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago