Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- You will be offered medical benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- Physicians have a lot of autonomy.
- Join a successful, private pulmonary group rounding on their patients.
- Hard work will yield high income, great incentives.
- CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- The group needs an additional hospitalist to help grow the organization.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- This is one of the most sought-after areas in the country and it really does not need any explanation.
- Contact a personal CompHealth consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position.
- Day position, M - F with shared weekends.
- Excellent benefits with 4 weeks PTO.
- Partnership track in 2 years.
- Relocation assistance with 1st month's rent paid.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- You will need a CA medical license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
- We have a phenomenal relationship with facilities around the country.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- 33 miles from Los Angeles.
- This is a partnership-track opportunity after 2 years and offers excellent income potential for hard workers.
- The schedule is Monday through Friday with shared weekend. You must be board certified in IM.
- You will love calling it home.
- Our services are free for you.
- Come live and practice in sunny Southern California.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a private group in California with their search for a day hospitalist.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 30.