Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians have a lot of autonomy.
- Join a successful, private pulmonary group rounding on their patients.
- Day position, M - F with shared weekends.
- Come live and practice in sunny Southern California.
- The schedule is Monday through Friday with shared weekend. You must be board certified in IM.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- You will be offered medical benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- 33 miles from Los Angeles.
- Relocation assistance with 1st month's rent paid.
- Hard work will yield high income, great incentives.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- The group needs an additional hospitalist to help grow the organization.
- This is one of the most sought-after areas in the country and it really does not need any explanation.
- Excellent benefits with 4 weeks PTO.
- We have a phenomenal relationship with facilities around the country.
- Contact a personal CompHealth consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position.
- This is a partnership-track opportunity after 2 years and offers excellent income potential for hard workers.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a private group in California with their search for a day hospitalist.
- Our services are free for you.
- CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- You will need a CA medical license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
- Partnership track in 2 years.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- You will love calling it home.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 30.