Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Jose) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ideal candidate will be trained in Internal Medicine.
- Manageable census.
- Since 1965, Regional has been an essential part of Santa Clara County's public and private health care networks.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing Hospitalists for our San Jose, California, Hospitalist team at Regional Medical Center.
- On a spacious campus, Regional Medical Center is an acute care hospital that offers a comprehensive array of inpatient and outpatient services.
- Fantastic team environment.
- Physicians who join TeamHealth are part of a physician-led organization that offers true career opportunity and excellent compensation and benefits, where we maintain progressive management and a strong commitment to patient care.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- You are joining a well-established team in the heart of Silicon Valley.
- Great health benefits.
- Excellent location.
- TeamHealth offers a great work/life balance that gives you quality time with family, time to enjoy the rolling hills of Silicon Valley or the beaches of the Santa Cruz.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 3.