Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Templeton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services!
- Opportunity to grow professionally through CME.
- Other qualifications include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives required by TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization, insurability for malpractice insurance and confidence to be the only covering physician in the event of an emergency.
- Flexible scheduling provides an excellent work/life balance.
- TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity for a board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon to join our hospital-based Orthopedic Surgery program in California at Twin Cities Community Hospital.
- Relocation not required.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail guarantee.
- Ideal candidates provide quality care, demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills, current skills in the full breadth of Orthopedics (at least 3 years of experience outside of residency), and a current California license to practice.
- Twin Cities is ideally located in a charming small-town located between San Francisco and Los Angeles.
- Competitive compensation.
- This is an opportunity to work among an established team of professionals.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 3.