Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · July 8, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Templeton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail guarantee.
- Twin Cities is ideally located in a charming small-town located between San Francisco and Los Angeles.
- TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity for a board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon to join our hospital-based Orthopedic Surgery program in California at Twin Cities Community Hospital.
- This is an opportunity to work among an established team of professionals.
- Flexible scheduling provides an excellent work/life balance.
- TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services!
- Competitive compensation.
- Relocation not required.
- Ideal candidates provide quality care, demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills, current skills in the full breadth of Orthopedics (at least 3 years of experience outside of residency), and a current California license to practice.
- Opportunity to grow professionally through CME.
- Other qualifications include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives required by TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization, insurability for malpractice insurance and confidence to be the only covering physician in the event of an emergency.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 3.