Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Bay area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CA license required.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 8 am - 6 pm shifts.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Competitive compensation.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified in IM or FM and have an active, unrestricted CA medical license in hand.
- The locum tenens physician will do vent management.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a California medical facility.
- The provider will work from 8 am - 6 pm.
- Acls certification needed.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Aug 23.