Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Bay area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified in IM or FM and have an active, unrestricted CA medical license in hand.
- 8 am - 6 pm shifts.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The provider will work from 8 am - 6 pm.
- Acls certification needed.
- The locum tenens physician will do vent management.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification.
- Competitive compensation.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- CA license required.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a California medical facility.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Aug 23.